Second-year computer science student with a strong background in engineering leadership and a passion for solving complex problems in computer science. Aiming to leverage my wide breadth of technical and interpersonal knowledge to learn and solve hard problems efficiently and effectively. Currently very interested in functional and embedded programming.
Some projects I wanted to highlight. There are some more things on my Itch/Github.
- WC1308-EAL Breadboard Computer: Processor built with discrete TTL components on breadboards
- Rice Dining Website Redesign: Personally redesigning the Rice Dining website to be more immediately useable and feature-rich
- Nondeterministic Sudoku Solver: A magic sudoku solver implemented using the
ambform in scheme/racket and logical programming
- Writing Scheme with Pure Lambda Calculus: A series of Racket macros to transform Scheme syntax into pure lambda calculus computation. I am also working on a way to represent universal turing machines with pure lambda calculus using these macros. I have not written the writeup yet, but the code is in this repository.
- Ambulance Drone: Senior year design project. Cargo drone with autopilot capability built from scratch
I write a lot of stuff down about what I am working on/learning about. So why not put it on the internet.
- Lambda Calculus Exploration: Learning about Lambda Calculus, combinators, and functional programming concepts
- Writing Scheme in Scheme: Companion for "Writing Scheme with Pure Lambda Calculus" project
- WC1308-EAL Technical Writeup: Technical writeup for breadboard processor
- Medium Articles: Published some stuff relating to cool functional programming concepts here to try to help others learn