I am a second-year computer science student at Rice University with a passion for solving complex computer science problems from embedded C programming to web development. Here are some of the things I have made and written that I think are cool. More on github and elsewhere.
Some projects I wanted to highlight. There are some more things on my Itch/Github.
- WC1308-EAL Breadboard Computer: Processor built with discrete TTL components on breadboards
- Rice Dining Website Redesign: Personally redesigning the Rice Dining website to be more immediately useable and feature-rich
- Nondeterministic Sudoku Solver: A magic sudoku solver implemented using the
ambform in scheme/racket and logical programming
- Writing Scheme with Pure Lambda Calculus: A series of Racket macros to transform Scheme syntax into pure lambda calculus computation. I am also working on a way to represent universal turing machines with pure lambda calculus using these macros. I have not written the writeup yet, but the code is in this repository.
- Ambulance Drone: Senior year design project. Cargo drone with autopilot capability built from scratch
I write a lot of stuff down about what I am working on/learning about. So why not put it on the internet.
- Lambda Calculus Exploration: Learning about Lambda Calculus, combinators, and functional programming concepts
- Writing Scheme in Scheme: Companion for "Writing Scheme with Pure Lambda Calculus" project
- WC1308-EAL Technical Writeup: Technical writeup for breadboard processor
- Medium Articles: Published some stuff relating to cool functional programming concepts here to try to help others learn
Find Me Online
- GitHub: ericbreyer
- LinkedIn: Eric Breyer
- Medium: Eric Breyer
- Itch.io: Wild_Mortimer
- YouTube: Eric Breyer
- Instagram: eric_breyer
- Discord: @Wild_Mortimer#8607